This non-medical cotton face mask has two layers with a filter pocket (filter is not included), which you can put the surgical mask/filter inside of the pocket. This cotton mask is not a surgical/medical mask and DO NOT block any virus or bacteria when using alone. Patterned masks placement will differ from one mask to mask. For the best fit for your face shape, adjust the cord by moving the bead stoppers on each side of the earloop.
- 100% cotton
- Adjustable elastic cords with bead stoppers
- Reusable and washable
- Back filter pocket (filter not included)
- Light-weight and breathable
- Handmade in the USA, in a safe and clean environment.
- The fabric color of the back filter pocket side may differ from the picture due to the fabric availability.
- This mask doesn't have a nose wire attached. A sticky tin tie can be used as a nose wire and can easily be placed inside the filter pocket. See the how-to guide here.
Production Time & Shipping:
Make-to-Order, ready to ship within 48 hours.
- $3.50 Flat rate shipping
- Free shipping on any face mask orders over $35
Sizes and Measurements (approximately)
*** Measuring the dimensions of your face will help give you an idea of what size of the mask fits you best.
⤍ X-SMALL (3-6 year old)
mask width = 8 ½", mask height = 4 ⅜"
⤍ SMALL (7-11 year old)
mask width = 8 ⅞, mask height = 5"
⤍ MEDIUM (teen/adult women)
mask width = 9 ½", mask height = 5 ¼"
⤍ LARGE (adult men)
mask width = 10", mask height = 6"
- Wash your mask after each use
- Hand-wash or machine delicate cycle. Machine wash cold. Hot water shrinks cotton fabric.
- DO NOT bleach.
- Lay flat to dry or machine air dry. DO NOT tumble dry.
- Iron if needed.
- DO NOT sanitize face masks by sticking them in the microwave, oven, or a pot of boiling water.
- Wear the face mask properly, ensure to cover your nose.
- To make the mask even more protective, use a non-woven interface or coffee filter inside the mask’s pocket to help block particles.
- Please be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, mouth, and avoid touching the front of the mask when removing from your face. Gently lift and remove the mask by holding both ear loops. Wash your hands with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer immediately after removing it.
- Handle the face mask carefully, hand-wash it thoroughly with warm water of 60ºC, or 140 ºF every each use. Do not touch the contaminated side of the face mask, wash your hand if you accidentally touch it.
According to CDC safety recommendations: Please be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing the face mask and wash hands immediately after removing it. CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
**Please use caution when placing a mask for children under age 2.
All SWEETBIIE's fabric face masks are not considered Personal Protective Equipment, or PPE, but intended as a contingency option for those who do not have access to PPE. They are not regulated nor do they meet the standards imposed by the FDA, OSHA, NIOSH, or any other governmental health and safety organization. They are not intended to prevent or cure any disease. Use it with your discretion. These types of masks are not intended to protect the wearer, but to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
By purchasing this listing, you are acknowledging the fact these are not medical grade masks. We do not claim any medical benefits with the use of these masks. Our masks are not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any diseases.
Due to sanitary reasons, all masks are final sale and cannot be returned. However, if you have any problems with your order, please contact us directly.